top of page


A Contractor for Damage Control

If your home has been affected by wind or hail and you need a GC to handle the scope of work your insurance company has provided. Rest assure that TRC can handle every single trade on the insurance scope.


TRC provides Interior and Exterior trades for hail and wind damage including but not limited to, window screens, window beading, window screens, siding, exterior and interior painting, drywall, texture, flooring. fencing and fence stain or anything on your home that's been affected by a storm.


We are actually a part of many Managed Repair Programs directly through many major insurance carriers. If your insurance company trusts us to do the job right you should too!

Need help on the process of filing a claim with your insurance company?

TRC is dedicated to help you understand the process and walk with you every step of the way.


Elevate your home or business with our expert roofing services.

Contact us today for a free consultation.


bottom of page